- Emphasizes broadband content, applications and services.
- Features innovative demonstrations.
- Highlights the benefits of cable’s broadband capabilities.
- CableNET is a technology showcase reputed to have the latest in innovative companies as participants. It appears annually as a highlight of the cable industry’s national show to feature the latest in broadband content and services. CableNET is an industry pavilion within the main show floor of The Cable Show.
- CableNET provides turnkey logistics such as booth design and construction, cable network connectivity, headend rack space, Internet service and electrical supply, in-booth conference rooms and more.
CABLENET® ’14 AT THE 2014 CABLE SHOW
Los Angeles, CA » April 29 – May 1, 2014
The 2014 Demonstration Guide is now available! Click here to download.
- Participation in CableNET provides companies with a high visibility profile with show attendees, particularly senior decision making executives from the top North American cable operating companies.
- Possible participation on a convention Innovation Spotlight panel.
- Specially scheduled VIP walk-throughs of CableNET.