CableLabs is soliciting proposals from service/application developers, manufacturers, cable operators, and cable programmers for demonstrations to be considered for possible inclusion in the CableNET '14 exhibit—April 29 - May 1 2014, Los Angeles, CA at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Please fill out the form as completely as possible. Please provide us with the number of pedestals requested and their titles. When you have finished, please press (once only) the "Submit" button. If you have any questions, please either phone 303.661.9100 or e-mail Annette Smith, the CableNET Project Manager.
Fields marked by an asterisk (*) are required.
CableNET—A Turnkey Demonstration Opportunity
- Pavilion design and construction.
- Demonstration pedestal (3' x 5').
- Equipment rack space in a designated headend location.
- Pedestal identification signage.
- Connectivity to each CableNET demonstration pedestal.
- Cable feed.
- Printed CableNET demonstration guide.
- Security coverage outside of show floor hours.
- In-booth conference rooms which vendors can book for private meetings through show hours.
- Up to five (5) Exhibitor Staff badges for entrance onto the show floor.
- $11,500 per demonstration pedestal (discounted to $8,500 for CableNET vendors who have main show floor space contracted directly with The Cable Show—proof of contracted space required in order to receive discounted CableNET pricing).